LAGUNA BEACH MISSION 9 27 09

This mission was kind of a failure. We couldnt find 2 of the spots we were looking for and the Corona del Mar spot was on lockdown. So here are a few pics from some beaches and one cliff jump spot at table rock beach. Directions to Tablerock beach are as follows:
Take Interstate 5 South to the 55 South to PCH South. Drive 14.1 miles and park near Table Rock road. Alot of people will tell you this is a private beach but IT IS NOT. Fuck everyone there. They are all local asshole pieces of shit and will talk shit on your youtube videos and cry about you “invading” their beach. Remember, this place is perfectly legal to visit and is one of the most beautiful beaches in California. So i invite everyone and their mothers and grandmothers to visit this place. Bring your dog, let it poop everywhere. Fuck anyone who bitches about it.

IMG_1032

IMG_1043

IMG_1048

Screen shot 2009-09-28 at 2.53.23 AM

11 replies
  1. losangelesswimmin
    losangelesswimmin says:

one has to either walk through a private walkway to get to the beach or illegally hop a fence into the golf course and wade to get there. i was down to do both but the people i went with didnt want to chance getting arrested or get their car towed. people were leaving via the golf course entrance and said that we needed a key to get in there. its kinda lame that people want to claim that they own the beach. no one in california owns the beach just the property that leads up to it. im just gonna get a boat :)

2. Brandon
    Brandon says:

Hey guys, Rad site. I love the outdoors and jumping off things so its awesome to see such a great blog. I’m not sure if you check posts this far back but its my first time here and I just saw this. I live in orange county and frequent all the jump spots. Corona del mar is a pain do do now. The big one’s i think you were looking for are a little further south. You were really close. Hit me up if you want to know where. Take care

3. losangelesswimmin
    losangelesswimmin says:

hell yes, glad to hear you like the site. we are down to do oc missions at any time. weekends are best for us. keep in touch and we will hit you up about doing some laguna spots real soon.

4. Sojo
    Sojo says:

I know this was a few years ago but u dont have to walk through any private stuff to get to corona del mar, just along the tide poils for 1/2 a mile

5. Sojo
    Sojo says:

Also i met some guy there who said there was bigger cliffs in laguna and from what i see they gotta be bigger than table rock, these have got to be the same cliffs you were looking for. I was wondering if you ever found them?

6. losangelesswimmin
    losangelesswimmin says:

I drove down PCH and saw some people jumping them from the highway. They looked really huge and sketchy, been trying to get someone to jump them but everyone is wussing out.

7. Josue
    Josue says:

Sounds dangerously fun. How big? I seen some youtube videos of some nice ones but no directions.. :/

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!